Friday, September 28, 2007

What can you learn from Atlas Shrugged?


I am REreading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. You may have read it in your lifetime; this is my 6th or 7th REread over mine. I highly suggest you make this your NEXT book. Since I've read it so many times I have a mental picture, a literal "picture" running in my conscious with expectations of what I will read next as I turn each page. Life, "coming home", or at least what "coming home" SHOULD BE, what I remember and what I am reading anew is NOT the same.

What is the difference?

Perception.

Wisdom.

Personal Growth.

You see life happens and our lives are shaded by our own personal experiences.

Those of us who are deliberate are on a path of Conscious Personal Developement. I was going to use the word "fortunate" but that's just the thing; we who are goal oriented, passionate about our lives, our families, our successes are NOT fortunate, we are Deliberate Creators embarking on a step by step journey that BECOMES (and IS) our life! Our Perception, as we grow become shaded with all the experiences that we embrace along our journey. Our experiences and perceptions of those experiences will never change WHO we are if we are TRUE to our own beliefs, values and mores.

I invite you to meet Dagny, Francisco, Hank, John Galt :-) and the other characters that are simple NOT characters............they are US. They are what we should be and we, as Compassionate Marketers, are them. Stellar, focused, ethical people who are, underneath it all, Compassionate Marketing cousins. Their concern, caring & power springs from a motivation that is for their fellow humans who are like minded and will never accept anything less than a common set of beliefs, values and mores. They are deliberate creators who aresorting through the chafe and attracting like minded people to build a strong enduring world (team). They are the gathering of like minds who perpetuate old fashioned, stable and secure values that will build them a world that will flourish and grow.

What about you?


If you've not ever read Atlas Shrugged I invite you to do so. If you HAVE read it then I invite you to REread it now :-) I know that you will celebrate the triumphof human spirit, the pain and self awareness of personal growth and the exhilaration of embracing your own power.

Practicing Abundance, Prosperity & Kindness EVERY DAY,

RS

RandiSusan Mallory
Compassionate Marketing
512.472.2604 Country Code 001SKYPE: rsmallory

BE a Mentor with A Servant's Heart

Copyright © 2007 RS Mallory/Compassionate Marketing , All Rights Reserved. May be used with Proper Attribution

No comments: